Sunday, December 14, 2008

Last Minute White Elephant Gifts

I've recently been published on AC. If you haven't finished your Holiday Shopping yet and are finding funds budgeted for gifts gone you may find a few of my last minute gift ideas helpful. Read my "Last Minute White Elephant Gift Ideas for Holiday Parties" article here
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1300895/last_minute_white_elephant_gift_ideas.html?cat=46. And I found I wrote a similar article in 2007 titled "Wonderful White Elephant Gifts". You can read it here:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/491923/wonderful_white_elephant_gifts.html?cat=7.

I'm finding rereading some of my articles and poetry published on AC quite interesting. In this way I am learning a few things about myself. I have enjoyed the community at AC and all of my friends there and in blog land over the past year. I think I have grown, my writing has improved and I've found a renewed interest in many things.

I want to take this time to thank all of you that have read my blog and commented or read my AC content and commented there. Your comments, words of encouragement and inspiration mean a lot to me.

I wish you all a wonderful Holiday Season and may this next year be our best ever.

Merry Christmas everyone,
Tess

4 comments:

Jodi Ohl said...

Hi Tess--I haven't posted it just yet but I wanted to let you know first thing that I picked your post number (20) for my birthday contest, so you are the winner!! Yay!!

You can either pick 40 dollars worth of items from my etsy shop, or I can do a custom 6x6 piece for you in your color choice. The custom piece would be sent after the holidays as I won't be able to finish it much before Christmas. I also have some new prints that I don't have listed just yet so if you see something you like put don't see it listed, you can let me know and I'll see if I have a print for it.

..if you choose the etsy route,just purchase your items but don't pay for them unless they price is over 40 and in that case I will send you a revised invoice. If you want the custom piece or other item...just email me at johl3@windstream.net and let me know :)

Congrats and thank you so much for adding so much to my life with your comments and sweet friendship in the blog world :)

xoxo

Jodi

(i'm at a friends house and away from my computer but will answer emails this evening) :)

lori vliegen said...

wow, tess, i LOVE all of your white elephant gift ideas! i'm especially fond of your idea of making a candle using a flea market find tea cup as the holder. i'll bet that would look really cute! i also like your idea of the snowman themed hot cocoa assortment. i would love to receive that! :) thanks for sharing these with us!

Anonymous said...

great article!!! love the tea cup idea and will have to do that sometime with my kids, i think they would enjoy that and love to give something like that as a gift to their teachers.

Here's to how far you have come and all the places you will go, best wishes!

hope you are well and thank you so much for your kind words on my post!

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I wanted to thank YOU for always taking the time to comment on my blog, I always look forward to reading your posts, they always give me a smile. :)

I'll take your advice to heart and try to focus on getting this house ready, hopefully it will keep the disappointment at bay when the other house sells first! ;)