Sunday, April 19, 2009

A walk along a country road.....

The weekend was bright and beautiful and full of spring. Sunday after our annual Woodbadge Reunion Dinner was a perfect time for an early evening walk along the road leading to the turn off to Camp Brown. I love the scenery along this road and wanted to share a few unusual sights with you.






I've posted a slideshow with even more pictures on my AC site. Do take a look when you have the time.
I'm making a small jean pocket purse and I am almost ready to further embellish it. I'll post pictures when I'm finished. It's just an idea I had.
I managed to respond to both AC poetry challenges over the weekend. See them here and here.
So how was your weekend?
Hugs,

Tess



5 comments:

lori vliegen said...

hi tess! i love this yard art...very unusual, but very creative!! :)

Kims Art said...

I enjoyed seeing all the pictures. I would love taking that walk myself. It felt so peaceful just looking at the pictures. I am going now to check out the poetry site. I bet ya'll had a blast trying on all the wigs.LOL. I have been a little late with reading all my favorite blogs, but I have been enjoying this spring weather and finding it hard to get on the computer.

Anne said...

Hi, Tess! Cool photos! :-)

Gifts of Creation said...

Tess - what a beautiful place to walk...very inspiring.
Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love the photos!