Wednesday, March 30, 2011


Good Morning Peeps,


For those of you that know about the ordeal we went through with Bobbie Jo and a brain tumor 3 years ago. I thought I would show you how she looks today. She is doing well and loves her wild main of hair. If you remember she had to have her entire head shaved before the surgery.
Can't tell it quite as much here but she's lost lots of weight too. She is doing good keeping her blood sugar under control also. I'm so proud of her and how far she has come.


And this is our little girl (my granddaughter) that is growing up way too fast. These photos were taken during a warm March Saturday when we thought Spring was here. Now it has turned cold again and we even had more snow. I want to ring that groundhogs neck; or mother nature. I am soooooo ready for warmer weather.


Remember the word weaves I was talking about in my last post. The ones that I scanned and now are missing from the folder on the computer. Take a look here at the CraftyMoose blog to see one of them. I am sure Debbie will love your visit.


Have a great day,


Be Happy, Be Healthy, Be Safe,


Tess

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

We are still awaiting the real arrival of Spring here, too! Another 2-6" predicted for tomorrow night into Friday!

Lynn Stevens said...

I'll join you in ringing that groundhogs neck, spring hasnt sprung here either!
hugs Lynn