Wednesday, May 18, 2011

For My Menopausal Friends

Hello Dear Friends,


OK, I admit it, I sometimes experience hot flashes, night sweats and mood swings. Extreme mood swings. A while back I was desperate to find a cure for my night sweats. I tried a product called Estroven and it worked. i even took it with me to a doctor appointment and got my doctors approval to take it. The product is a bit expensive, over $6.00 a box. I take the Estroven Plus Multi-Vitamin. With all of the prescription medications I take I figure a multi-vitamin is a must. Why am I telling you this? Because I just found the Estroven web-site and they are offering a printable coupon for $3.00 off any Estroven purchase. And the coupon does not expire until 12/31/11. Here is the website and here is the coupon link. Go grab yourself a coupon and give the product a try or if you already do use the product save yourself some money. Woo! Hoo!


Be Happy, Be Healthy, Be Safe,


Tess

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Glad you found something that works for you! Mine are very mild thank goodness!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have a friend who is going through menopause and I'll let her know. Thanks for telling people.