Monday, March 24, 2014

Sweet Sugar Doodles

Hi All,

Here it is another Monday. Some would say "Ugh!, It's Monday again". Not me this week. This is a short week for me. I am off on Wednesday and Thursday and I'm going in for a facial, brow wax, haircut and color touch up, manicure and pedicure.  In other words I am going to pamper myself this week. Oh and play with art supplies too, of course. I'm lucky my daughter, Billie Jo,  works at a Salon and Spa and I get a deep discount. She gives me wonderful facials. She is tightening up my sagger old lady skin. I always feel so pretty after seeing her, and relaxed.
 
I am working on Lesson 5 of Life Book 2014. Here are my Sugar Sugar Doodles.
 
If you want to see some really fun artwork go to Marieke Blokland's blog page. Just click on her name. I've had lots of fun making a suar addict page with a distorted face.  I'll show you when it's finished.  Now go and have a wonderful week and smile a lot. People will wonder what you are up to. LOL!
 
Be Happy, Be Healthy, Be Safe,
Tess

No comments: