Friday, April 25, 2014

TGIF

Greetings All,
What a week I have had. Came down sick last Thursday. Went to the doctor and it was as I expected, my boinchial asthma acting up.  Got a handful of prescriptions, went back to work and was promptly sent home. I had Friday and Mon. - Thur. this week scheduled off thank heavens. 

Tuesday the 22nd I had my second vein ablation. All went well and much less pain than the first leg. Wed. was the follow up and worked out just fine. They are pleased with the results and I am sure I will be too with less swelling and pain in the leg and foot once all is healed. Now I just have to wear a compression sock for 2 weeks on that leg.  Should be wearing them all of the time actually.

Yesterday was my husbands retirement reception from his 30 yeas service for the city. He is ready to be retired and get some work done on the house and do more scouting. I am proud of him and his accomplishment. I also spent 3 hours with my favorite hair and nail tech yesterday. I love spa days. :)

So I am off to work today. I could get used to a one day work week. No such luck for me. Retirement is about 8 years away and I don't think I could get a lot accomplished in just one day. I could handle a 4 day work week though now that hubby is retired. Hmmm! I might I have to work on that.

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend ya' all!

Be Happy, Be Healthy, Be Safe,

Tess

No comments: