I am honored and humbled to know that someone would think I am a Kreativ Blogger. Wow!
So now to the fun, here are the rules as taken from Susie's 1st floor flat blog (she gave the award to Peggy):
List 7 things that you LOVE.
Link to the person who has tagged you.
Choose 7 more bloggers to give the Kreativ Blogger Award to.
Comment on those 7 blogs to let the recipients know you chose them.
The 7 things that I love are:
1. My husband, who was my love when I was still but a child. The one who never betrayed my trust and remembered that even if I didn't look like it I was still a child. The man whom found me (or did I find him) and renewed that love as an adult and married me with my troubles and all. I love you honey.
2. My daughters, two young ladies who have seen awful things with mom and still survived. One who was raised by a mother who was also still a child and yet still today calls me mommy and has forgiven my faults. And one who has grown to become miss independent but still remembers mom needs to hear her sweet voice now and then. I love you my daughters.
3. My family, a large extended group of people. Mother, siblings, Aunts, Uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins and an honery and lovable granddaughter. These people that I can be apart from for days and weeks and months on end and then sit down to chat with as if we had just seen each other yesterday. Yes, blood is thicker than water and I love them all; even the ones that tend to get under my skin.
4. I love the smell of fresh cut grass, always have. There is no smell as inviting to me than the scent of freshly mowed grass in the air. Even now with allergies and asthma affecting my senses I still enjoy that wonderful scent even through watery eyes.
5. I love how my husband smells after he has grilled our supper. That smokey, charcoal scent of an open fire or even when he's cooked over the gas grill. There is just something about that wonderful scent that increases my appetite. And I love the smell of the big camp fires at Boy Scout camps too.
6. I love poetry. The mixing of words to create images in the readers mind has always intrigued me. Reading poetry, writing poetry, there is no better companion when one is ill or hurting. No better therapist when one is trying to figure out an inner haunting.
7. I love the Internet and all of the wonderful blogs I have found. Believe it or not there was a time I argued the point about getting a home computer or the Internet. "We don't need that". "It'll cost too much." Bah!! Now I have seen places I had never imagined existed. I have found poetry and art and museums so wonderful and magical. I have made friends in India and Australia, Canada and Finland. And Hawaii, oh I mustn't forget Hawaii. And here I found wonderful souls willing to pray for my Bobbie, for me, and offer me strength in the form of words of encouragement. I love this thing they call the Internet.
And now for some blogs I believe deserve the Kreative Blogger Award also:
2. And then of course there is the wonderful arteology blog. I believe I found Jamie through this years OWOH event. She is such a sweetheart and I love all of the vintage pics she finds. She must have helped create Photo Shop because she sure knows how to use it. :) Her wonderful images never fail to make me smile.
3. Misty Mawn definitely deserves the Kreativ Blogger Award. It was Misty's January Journal challenge that really got me to experimenting more with paper, crayons, paints, fabric and learning how to just play and not worry about what others might think. She wears her emotions on her sleeve and if she's having a down time she just says so. I think she gave me the courage to be able to send out a prayer request for Bobbie. Misty's art is so inspirational to me. I love it and how she mixes words, thoughts and quotes into the mix.
4. And if you haven't yet you really must visit the evolution of nancy. Nancy is an exceptional blogger, mixed media artist and photographer. She is another blogger I found through the OWOH event I believe. She always has such interesting content on her blog and often tells the stories behind the photographs or artwork. (She also sent me a surprise gift by snail mail. I'll be blogging about it later this week.)
5. It's Turquoise Cro Thyme. I like making collages and I like seeing what others do with the art of collage. This blogger has some really fun and interesting collage ideas and I love seeing what she has come up with next.
6. Aimslee of the Paper Paisleys blog is so talented and comical. I love visiting her blog as I'm always guaranteed a good laugh or just a feel good smile will come over me.
7. vol.25 is one of the first blogs I figured out how to follow. Jessi is so very creative. She is a stay at home mom to cute Trinity and Journey and she sells her wonderful drawings and such in her etsy shop. I own an original she made of an idea I offered to her. A wonderful car with a wonderful quote.
I could blog about so many more wonderful bloggers out there that I follow; like Lori and Diane and Jude and Nina and, and, and. There is never a lack of creativity among my online friends. Painters, crafters, sewers, bloggers, poets, sculptors, photographers and so much more. I found some of these people by following links on comments on other peoples blogs. It's fun and a great learning experience, following blogs. Now go say hi to all of these fine bloggers and find some new ones to follow too. If you're feeling blue you just might cheer up and if you're feeling sunny you just might cheer someone else up. Go ahead, browse around, you know you want to! :)
Bye for now,