Monday, July 13, 2009

Good Morning

Good Morning to all of you wonderful people.
I hope you all had a grand weekend. We went to the circus on Saturday and
then shopping on Sunday. I'll have picks of the circus to show on another post.
~~~
My granddaughter is just growing up way too fast.
What is it with these manufacturers. We had a terrible time finding training bras
without padding. We finally had to settle for racer back sports bras.
Hint: Use a tape measure instead of just guessing and have her try them on.
We gave her a pair of her birthday jeans early and had to buy her a belt.
Too big in the waist but fits the thighs and she loved them so we opted for to keep
them and buy a belt. Growing room!
It's rained here every night over the weekend so I got no yard work done.
It's too wet. I think I'm cultivating my own jungle. Gees!
And of course it rained heavy again last night. Makes for hot and humid days,
the kind I hate.
Well no pics today, I'm running late, must get to work.
You all have a glorious week,
Catch ya' later,
Tess

6 comments:

lori vliegen said...

hi tess! i don't envy you trying to find clothes for your granddaughter....i have an awful time just trying to find them for myself! :)

Anne said...

Hi, Tess! Lately it's been too dry around here. We finally got a light sprinkle this morning ... about 1/2 an inch of much needed rain. Hope you get time in your jungle soon! :-)

peggy gatto said...

O K miss Tess! Send me your address and I''ll send you a google eyed atc!
And I won't even make you eat anything you don't want!!!
I am flattered you want it!!!!
I'll make another 1 for the swap!!!

Summer Gypsy said...

Hi Tess!!!
I know what you mean about granddaughters growing too fast! My little Anna will be 4 in October. When she was over yesterday, I noticed how much she has changed in the last couple of months. I want to keep her 3 forever!!! Hot and humid...sounds so familiar with the weather. That brings on the mosquitos. The weekend of the 4th I was eaten alive by doing yard work...so, now I say...Jungle is nice!!!!
Blessings,
Marilyn

turquoise cro said...

O! the circus!! I would have loved going! Were there elephants? Do YOU have a plant thats called elephant ears Tess? Ours used to be out to the side of the house but now they are popping up everywhere and trying to take over!!! Phew! I can't keep up with them! I'll have to show them on my Blog sometime!! We need some rain!!!

Teresa aka Tess said...

Marilyn, My jungle is down and it took well over an hour and a half. I think I'd prefer a jungle look too. I look at pics of my granddaughters or daughters at that 2 - 4 age range and actually miss them. They are the same person I know but yet not. Love them so.
Peggy, You are just too too sweet. My address is on the way. You will get one in return and that's a threat (not a promise)!! Hee Hee :)
Cro, No elephant ear plants. Would love to see yours.
Hi Lori, Hi Anne...
I love all you gals.