Friday, April 15, 2011

Hello All,

Look what we found on our porch recently? Aren't they pretty! Momma bird was out to lunch and we were able to go right up to the nest. We had some nice weather and it really felt like Spring was finally here.


And look down at this little guy/gal.

I caught this bunny in my lense after hubby pointed out into the side yard. We were on the porh for a while and I was just snapping away with my camera.
A good scratch behind the ear always feels good!

It's been cold and raining today with high winds. We had some rain mixed with pea sized hail yesterday and today I am told it is snowing just an hour from here. I hopet hese little critters will be ok tonight. It is suppose to get down to freezing overnight and then sunshine and temps in the 60's tomorrow. I sure will be glad when Spring is finally here to stay.


Wishing you all love and happiness,


Be Happy, Be Healthy, Be Safe,


Tess

7 comments:

Lindsey Lewandowski said...

Great pictures for right before Easter! I love the bird nest!

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Honestly they are so precious and yet they will eat just about any flower or vegetable I plant...they were here first. Have a wonderful weekend! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Those eggs are just the prettiest shade of blue! Are they Robin's? Such a cute bunny! Enjoyed the photos. Have a great weekend.

Teresa aka Tess said...

Yes Mary, even though we live in the city we seem to have bunnies every year. This one is eating what little bit of green is on that side of the yard.
Oh and Yes, those are Robin eggs. I love the color too.

mamta said...

great pics of the eggs. and wwhat a pretty shade of blue!!!

di from di-did-it said...

awww... I love bunnies :)

Teddi said...

what gorgeous photos tess. it's like you're living in a story book. :)