Thursday, June 14, 2012

I Am Home With a Brand New Knee

Greetings all, I am home. I had wonderful care while in the hospital. The nurses and aids were great as were the pt and ot people. My knee hurts something awful but I know within the next 3 to 4 weeks the pain should ease up. As long as I get up and do my exercises and walking. I have an awful time bending the knee at this point. But I can do it. I start rehab on Monday and am sure I will be able to handle it. Well I sorta have to now, don't I?! My surgeon came in to see me everyday. I tease my girls that I am now the "bionic momma". Yeah, the "the bionic momma"' I like that. Well I had better attempt sleep. I hope you all are doing well. Take care, Be Happy, Be Healthy, Be Safe, Tess

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

Sending you healing white light, Tess ! Keep on walking and as my mom always says "Go slow to go fast."
Be well.