Friday, March 14, 2014

TGIF
 
It sure has been a busy week. Work has been slow some days and crazy others.  I would much prefer a more consistent flow of work. But am happy to be working as know many aren't.
I accomplished something fun this week too. I finished this handmade envelope art.
 
It is made of one large folded sheet of watercolor paper.  I learned how to make it during a Life Book 2014 art class with Carla Sonheim.  She is fun to listen to and gave us all great inspirational tools to use.  We made blob animals and washi tape animals and just all kinds of things to get the creative juices flowing. If you wish to sign up for a fun year long Art Class there is still time.  Just click and go check out Willowing & Friends. Tam is the owner of the sight and the sponsor of Life Book 2014. I have all of the lessons from Life Book 2012 saved too but never did much that year. This year I vow to make use of the tutorials and PDF's and friendships that I can build there.  What I like about the classes is that they are tutorial videos and PDF's and I can work at my own pace.  We are at the end of week 11 of 2014 and I have just finished week 3's lesson, or was it week 4?!  Hmm! No matter...I am having fun with it and never did finish the week 1 lesson because I am just stumped. Maybe I will do it in June since January is past. LOL!
More later... Have a great weekend
AND
Be Happy, Be Healthy, Be Safe,
Tess

No comments: