Thursday, April 28, 2022

A Sad Week Indeed!

4-28-2022 Good Morning All, The past week has seen the loss of two Aunts. 

First My Aunt Sandy by marriage whom was divorced from my Uncle Wayne.  She was the only Aunt I really felt a connection to that my Uncle has been married to. He has had so many wives since her.  She was the mother of all of his children.  We used to write letters to each other. I don't know why those trailed off.  I was told she had kidney failure. She was a severe diabetic. Diabetes is such an evil condition. I feel for her children and grandchildren. I will miss seeing her around on Face Book. Her funeral was last Tuesday in Illinois. I came down with a sinus infection and bronchitis so I was unable to go.

Next was the call that my Aunt Dorothy had passed away.  She was my Uncle Bob's 2nd wife.  Her and my Aunt Georgia were best of friends and both married a Bob. When Aunt Georgia passed and Dorothy's Bob passed they somehow just got together.  I was unable to attend my Aunt Georgia's funeral and be able to be there for the family. My boss would not let me go because she was not a direct relative.  I hated that boss and must learn to forgive her. As I am retired now I am able to say I'm going.  I am taking my daughter Billie Jo and my granddaughter with me. I might be taking a niece also. It is good being retired and able to come and go as I please.  I'm not fully over the bronchitis but my meds work great and I am breathing much better. I had no control over not being there for my Aunt Georgia. I miss her so. This time I will be there to hug my Uncle and be sure he knows he is loved.  He is such a good man and it is so sad knowing he is burying his 2nd wife. I love him so. 

God gave me a gift yesterday. I was picking up trash in my back yard and I found a $100.00 bill.  This will be my 1st tank of gas for our trip to the far side of Missouri. Thank You Jesus for the message to go and the financial help needed. God truly is a good God, even in the sad times.

Be well all, 

Teresa aka Tess



No comments: