Monday, October 21, 2019

Thanking God This Blog Is Still Here

It's been a long, long while since checking in with this blog.  I so prayed as I searched for it that it was still here.  So many memories and photos here that I fear could not be replaced. Especially the journey taken with my now departed oldest daughter when she had her brain tumor.  Oh how I wish I had filled this blog with her and her sisters reactions and reconnecting during her Breast Cancer and her thyroid cancer/lymphocytic leukemia. We lost Bobbie Jo on 6-9-17.  God, the universe, whoever was trying to scare the hell out of me because my youngest daughter had her own scare with thyroid cancer in October of 2017.  Too soon after Bobbie, too soon ever.  She is fine, my Billie Jo. She survived and is doing well.  Depending on how her labs come out she may not have to see her special doctor again for 2 years.  I fear I have not been there for her as much as I should.  I cannot get out of this funk of just wanting to disappear, to fade away. I hope if Billie Jo reads this she know and understands that I love her dearly and hated having to leave the hospital that day without seeing her.  They would not let us go in.  My dear son-in-law, Derek,  stayed the entire night in the waiting room. He wasn't about to leave his love. I'm so proud of him, of both of them.  I'm rambling....so sorry.  Hope any that reads this knows you are loved, cared for and worthy. Go hug your babies, no matter what age they be. I lost one of mine at age 41.  What I wouldn't give for just one more hug.
Be well,
Teresa aka Tess

No comments: