Thursday, December 9, 2021

 Hello All and Hello to my hubby in heaven,



Today would have been our 32nd wedding anniversary. I wish you were here Chuck so we could celebrate together. I miss you so much. A lot has happened since you passed on. 

Have you found Deanna yet or Bert or Henry or Sasha Cat? I am sure Sasha is getting lots of cuddles from her favorite human. 😊 I buried her in the yard with Circle so she is not alone. Sierra cries for her like Sasha did for Miracle. I took her to the vet and she has a few issues so is on antibiotics and special food. I give her cuddles as oftern as she will let me.

You would be proud of me Chuck. The house has a new porch and a new roof too. I so wish you were here to see it. But I know you are now pain free and in a better place. I love you Chuck, always have and always will. Give hugs all around up there from me. 

You would be proud of Billie Jo too. She is buying her first home all her own. I've seen pictures and it is so lovely. She's going to take her time to move instead of rushing herself. Even though they are separated Derek is helping her out. It saddens me that they are not together but I understand and just want them both to be as happy as they can be. 

To whoever is reaing this I pray you are healthy, wealthy and happy at all times.

Take care, 

Teresa aka Tess

Visit my etsy here: MugsAndMoreByTess

No comments: