Tuesday, December 14, 2021

 Hello and Happy Day to you all,



It is a happy day indeed for me. After not logging into my email for a few days or my etsy shop (I've been busy wraping gifts and baking and feeling down in the dumps.) I found I had my first etsy shop sale. Woo Hoo! Happy dance!!! 😄 What a wonderful feeling to know that a design I created was loved enough by someone to purchase it. If you have the time please do take a look see at what I have to offer.

I have a confession I wish to make here publicly (to those that may be reading this anyway). I am a hoarder.  Well, this week I set myself a goal to totally clear off my dining room table. After all I will need it for Christmas Dinner, a wonderful incentive.  I am proud to announce the goal has been accomplished. Another Woo Hoo!!! Happy dance! 😄I even threw away many of my "Oh, I am sure I will read this someday junkmail magazines." WOW.) 

My second goal will be set today and I will start working on it. I am to be at the church all day Wednesday to help prepare a free community meal so I may not get the 2nd goal finished until Thursday. A big thank you to my granddaughter for helping me with this. 

I pray this finds you all happy and healthy,

Teresa aka Tess

No comments: