Friday, September 3, 2021

COVID Free

 Hi, Hi, Hello there, 

I am so happy at the moment (hopefully I'll stay this way). So my granddaughter and I have been under house quarantine because we have COVID-19 or I should say Had COVID. We went for a free test today and !Woo Hoo! 😄 we are both now NEGATIVE for COVID antigens. Yeah! We were super excited, stoked and oh so happy to get that text. We still tire easily and must take our immune boosting vitamins and wear maskes but it was oh so good to safely leave the house today. Now we just have to get my mom thru this. Her last quarantine day is Sept. 6th. She wants to go for the free test too as she is so afraid of infecting another. I pray for her everyday. You may pray for her too, her name is Joan! She takes a walk outside around her yard with her mask on daily. I can't imagine how lonely she must be at this time having just buried her husband. Many family and friends call her daily to check in or leave little gifts at her door. Just pray my mom beats this ok, please.

I was browsing around and found a great 60% off coupon at Amazon for Halloween Window Decor. Go check it out HERE . No it's not too early to start Halloween shopping. Halloween was my oldest daughters favorite time of the year. I hope you'll use the discount.

Until next time...

Be Happy, Be Healthy and Be Safe, 

Teresa aka Tess

P.S. Please pray for those lost in the Afghanistan mess and Hurrican Ida. 

No comments: