Thursday, September 16, 2021

Save 50% on A Finger Pulse Oximeter

Greetings All, 

I've been busy with my online classes this week in learning affiliate marketing and I've also been in a bit of a depression at the same time. This week one year ago I was speaking with the church ministers and family arranging for my husbands Celebration of Life. He's been gone 1 year, 1 month and 4 days now. I found his Oximeter today and sure enough they have a 2 pack on sale through Amazon.

 For a Limited time (until Oct. 14, 2021 or when supplies run out) the Finger Pulse Oximeter, (SpO2) Blood Oxygen Monitor with Pulse Rate Measurement and Digital Reading LED is on sale for 50% off. These are great to have if you have COPD, Emphysema or are an asthma patient or a care giver of one of the mentioned. 

And it's a 2 Pack! They are easy to use and read. We had one in the house for my husband to monitor his oxygen levels because he had COPD. Do yourself or a loved one a favor and go check it out HERE.

Be well my friends and until next time,

Be Happy, Be Healthy and Be Safe,

Teresa aka Tess



 

No comments: